2.11.2011

HAVE TO RECHARGE!

These are the things people see when they walk into my apartment. Giant cat poster behind the poorly maintained fish tank, star wars trilogy next to it, leaning on that would be my lord of the rings book and just on top of that? a pack of tarot cards that I rented books on practicing and becoming a voodoo priestess. I wanted to read your mind and I would do it all with the power that can be unlocked from the library. Thirst of knowledge is something that I'll never grow out of. What else caught your eye? A 4ft tall purple Christmas tree, fully adorned for the holiday season? Yes, but it's February 10th.
The smoke from this incense is stinging my eyes but I'm taking it because it feels good. It's a weird pain that makes me feel cool for putting up with. That last sentence sounded like I'm obviously from Chicago. I was cleaning the house before I started typing like a maniac so I should probably get back to that since I played hooky today. I'm just so tired from working these two jobs that I really needed time to recharge and use my brain for something a bit more stimulating than slinging dog food. Had to do that alone though. I get weird when I'm all by myself, Sometimes I feel like I really need to release the weird in a safe quiet environment with no other witnesses but the cats. It's not like I'm eating eyelids or something. Made myself sound like a serial killer for a second. Don't worry strangers, I'm just kidding. That's what's charming about me, I like to make jokes out of disturbing things because I thoroughly enjoy learning about everything that's abnormal. That was rather dark. The more disturbing and emotional the more I like it. Typical Pisces.
OK, So don't worry I've already deeply gazed into my soul for that existential issue I'm going through. It's alright now. Time to do something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment