6.11.2009

Don't wanna pretend I'm more ambitious than I really am

Today is Thursday. That doesn't mean all that much except that I got paid today. It was a very dissapointing day, to say the least. My newest obsession (and it's a productive one) is resin jewelry. It'll be productive BECAUSE I plan on making and selling my creations. That is, assuming that I get good enough at it. I'm full of ideas though! I can make handbags, I can make jewelry, I can make all kinds of stuff! God, I'm so excited. Also, I'm kind of drunk. That doesn't mean anything though. Right? I'll stop blogging when I'm drunk because it takes too long. I find it hard to organize my thoughts into ways that will make sense to others. There are just so many of them! Anyway, I'm done for tonight, maybe tomorrow I'll have something more interesting to write. OUCH! Daniel just bit my ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment